Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the default comment on every new ticket created?

K Pranav Rao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 10, 2022

Hi,

We are facing issue as whenever a ticket is newly created in the Jira Service Management, there is a default comment added on the ticket "This issue was reported from the portal while the user was not signed into an account".

We want to remove the said comment.

Please suggest

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2022

Hello @K Pranav Rao ,

Hope you are doing well!!

Could you please check if any post function is added to create issue transition on a particular issue type in the project?

Also, check if any Global Automation or any project-specific automation has been configured which is adding the comment.

Regards,
Mayur

K Pranav Rao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 18, 2022

Hi @Mayur Jadhav ,

Thank you for the response. I have checked there are no project-specific or Global automations written for it.

Also, this is occurring for every ticket in general not to any specific ticket types.

Steven Mustari
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 4, 2022

Hello @K Pranav Rao - did you ever find the answer to this?

JoelC Garner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 27, 2023

Hello @K Pranav Rao

I'm also experiencing this. Was there a resolution?

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events