Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent Opsgenie from creating an alert once a JSM Incident has been assigned

jeffrey.wee November 9, 2021

Is there a way to prevent Opsgenie from creating an alert once I have set an assignee on the Incident ticket I have in my JSM? 

I don't want to have my lower severity incident tickets in JSM to have an alerts in Opsgenie.  

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
jeffrey.wee November 9, 2021

Found the settings under the Incident Management. 

Gretchen Wilds February 25, 2022

When I disabled it. I tested and it still alerts

Andrew Culver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2024

What was the setting? Were you able to disable responder alerts when an issue is assigned but keep other responder alerts enabled?

0 votes
Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

But I want to have Responder Alerts enabled. I just want to add those manually (or using Automation) and I don't need Assignees to be alerted.

I mean, sometimes they assign themselves. In that case, they don't need so receive dedicated alerts because they already know their own issue.

Jake Good February 7, 2024

Martin, were you ever able to find a solution for this problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events