Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make customer commit there is no PII within the ticket being raised

sylvain November 30, 2022

Hello,

I am about to open a customer portal for our customers, where they will be able to raise tickets regarding incidents, questions...

Legal department asked that we implement a solution so that our customers commit that they do not submit any PII within their ticket. Several options could be accepted by legal but I did not find a way to implement them:

• Have a warning message displayed just above the submit button in red
  • Have tick-box that must be ticked before the ticket can be submitted (like an opt-in, if it is not ticked, the submit button would be gray or not work)

How can this be implemented within JSM Cloud?

Thanks a lot

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

@sylvain The closest thing you would have is the request type description or instructions.  You can add the information their and it would be at the top of each request type.  Both Team Managed and Company Managed project provide this functionality.  

sylvain December 1, 2022

Hi Brant

Thank you for this recommendation, this is actually what I ended up doing.

At some point, I almost managed to do exactly what I wanted with forms, but as I need attachments, the part to add attachments would be displayed "before" the form (interesting product choice Atlassian...) which was not ok for me

0 votes
sylvain November 30, 2022

After some investigation, I discovered the Form functionality. This was almost good as I am able to add an "Info Panel", unfortunately, I must be able to collect attachments, and Forms and attachment basically don't go well together...

Is there any solution to add this kind of "Info Panel" to a standard request form?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events