How to link a object schemas to a project

Ada May 16, 2023

微信图片_20230516172448.pngWhat should be displayed here once it's set, and how to set it related?

2 answers

1 vote
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

I recommend following the steps from the Tutorial: Starting from scratch. I feel that this is the best way to understand the setup from end to end so you don't get stuck in the middle of your configuration. Then, once you go through that and still find challenges, let us know, and we can continue to help you here. ;)

Cheers,
IL.

Ada May 16, 2023

Thank you for your prompt response. Based on the instructions provided in the article, I have attempted to link my project with Assets asset management and add custom fields to the Create Issue screen for my project. However, when I view the "Objects" in the project view, it remains empty. I appreciate any further guidance or assistance you can provide to help clarify this issue and remove any confusion. Thank you again for your time and attention.

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

I need clarification on where you're facing the issue. Is it on the create issue or view issue screen? For example, you can't see the objects during the issue creation, but the custom field is there. If so, could you please share your asset custom field configuration?

Ada May 18, 2023

Can you see the screenshot of my question? I don't know what kind of information should be displayed here.

0 votes
Najjar _Innovura_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 30, 2023

There is a similar question here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Insight-objects-not-visible-in-Jira/qaq-p/997862

I hope the answer is what you are looking for.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events