How to integrate whatsapp in Jira cloud like chat bot?

Karthik SM August 24, 2020

Hi Team,

Is there any way to integrate whatsapp so that end users can create incidents directly from whatsapp like chatting with bot?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2020

Hello @Karthik SM,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Searching for add-ons and similar cases, I'm afraid to say that this option is not available at the moment.

The only add-on on our marketplace is related to notifications and not to create tickets.

Regards,
Angélica

Alex September 4, 2020

Hello everyone,
We inform you that we are closing a partnership with an Atlassian Platium company to support us in improving our plugin, making it stable and more complete.

Like Mariana Garcia likes this
Flavio Bentancour October 12, 2020

Its this available for JIRA Server version? Or it this planned?

Snehagardenwork Work
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2024

Hii

2 votes
Malina Bičvić April 13, 2021

The marketplace app Omnichat for Jira Service Management  is the answer https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223887/omnichat-for-jira-service-management

It provides SMS and WhatsApp integration

It is also powered by the biggest omnichannel global leader Infobip. Atlassian recently released a Success Story on Infobip https://www.atlassian.com/customers/infobip

Allison Carlson June 30, 2021

@Malina Bičvić  thank you for providing a linnk to the Atlassian Success story. I was looking at 2 different marketplace apps, in order to provide WhatsApp > JSM integration, and this helped make my decision for me!

Malina Bičvić July 1, 2021

@Allison Carlson 

Great to hear that the link provided helped you make the decision.

What did you decide if I may ask and why?

Best,

Malina

0 votes
Iryna Ihnatiuk _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2022

Hi @Karthik SM ,

We have a great live chat app for Jira Service Management that supports integration with WhatsApp as well. Take a look at Chat for JSM by Appfire, it should meet your needs. 

Jira issues are automatically created and no 3rd party software is required. Let me know if you'd like to discuss it in detail.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events