Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to integrate whatsapp in Jira cloud like chat bot?

Hi Team,

Is there any way to integrate whatsapp so that end users can create incidents directly from whatsapp like chatting with bot?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Karthik SM,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Searching for add-ons and similar cases, I'm afraid to say that this option is not available at the moment.

The only add-on on our marketplace is related to notifications and not to create tickets.

Regards,
Angélica

Hello everyone,
We inform you that we are closing a partnership with an Atlassian Platium company to support us in improving our plugin, making it stable and more complete.

Like Mariana Garcia likes this

Its this available for JIRA Server version? Or it this planned?

The marketplace app Omnichat for Jira Service Management  is the answer https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223887/omnichat-for-jira-service-management

It provides SMS and WhatsApp integration

It is also powered by the biggest omnichannel global leader Infobip. Atlassian recently released a Success Story on Infobip https://www.atlassian.com/customers/infobip

@Malina Bičvić  thank you for providing a linnk to the Atlassian Success story. I was looking at 2 different marketplace apps, in order to provide WhatsApp > JSM integration, and this helped make my decision for me!

@Allison Carlson 

Great to hear that the link provided helped you make the decision.

What did you decide if I may ask and why?

Best,

Malina

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

701 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you