Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide SLA Clock

Neeraj Kumar January 5, 2021

How to hide SLA Clock for user in JIRA SERVICE Management.

2 answers

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 6, 2021

Hi @Neeraj Kumar ,

Time to SLA has this feature and you can just change the visibility of the SLA panel easily.

Just navigate to Settings > Permission and click edit for the SLA Panel permissions. You can grant permission based on group membership and to specific users. It's just that easy.

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 14.29.52.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 14.24.25.png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.

Neeraj Kumar January 6, 2021

@Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}  Thanks for answer this is a paid application is there anyway to do it without using any third party app.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

nope. short of running Server version and changing the code or creating your own app.

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 6, 2021

@Neeraj Kumar For Jira Cloud I'm afraid there is no other way. You can just try Time to SLA for free and make a decision later.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

You cannot make the SLA field conditional by user. If they can see issues in the project and there is an SLA present then they will see it. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events