cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export assets data

Mayuri Kulkarni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 4, 2023

Hello,

I just want to know how to export assets data. I have multiple schemas, object types, objects and i want to export same data. Not able to find export feature in assets. Can you please assist us with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2023

Hi @Mayuri Kulkarni 

According to Atlassian's documentation this should be possible if you are on Atlassian Cloud and have a Jira Service Management Premium or Enterprise subscription

These would be the steps to export:

1. Select Assets in the top navigation bar.
  2. Select Object schemas.
  3. Select the object schema where the objects are located.
  4. Select the object type where the objects are located. Optionally, you can filter the objects using the object type filter search or advanced search.
  5. Select the List view icon.
  6. Select Bulk actions and select Export objects in the dropdown.
  7. In the popup window:
    1. Configure the settings for the export. The options are explained below.
    2. Select Export. The objects will be exported as a CSV file.

The CSV file will contain the header record which is a comma separated (the default separator is a comma) string of all the names of the attributes for your exported object type. The subsequent rows are the data records for each of those attributes.

Mayuri Kulkarni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 5, 2023

@Marc Koppelaar - DevoteamThank you so much. It is helpful

Moon May 9, 2024

Hi @Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam , is it possible to export the asset data according to the selected column in listing view?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events