Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export and import certain project

Vrushali Thorve August 23, 2021

I want to have certain applications developed simultaneously by multiple developers. Hence I would be creating a single project with all the user stories mentioned in it and having status and share it to different members

As I am using JIRA service management, I want to share this project to all my team members and want them individually update status about their project. This can be possible by export and import project. With this all the users will have individual access to same project and they can handle themselves.

If I can get step by step guide on how to export and import complete project would be helpful. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2021

Hi @Vrushali Thorve, Jira Cloud does not currently support export/import single projects. There is an open suggestion (JRACLOUD-72570 ) to vote on and add yourself as a watcher to receive notifications from now on. Alternatively, you can create a new project with a shared configuration, export and import your issues. As a suggestion, I'd put some additional thought into the design of your solution to accommodate your multiple developers rather than duplicate those projects.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events