How to enable ITSM template

Slawomir Malinowski November 19, 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to enable ITSM template for Jira Service Desk (Service Management) according to: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management-articles/UPDATE-The-Early-Access-ITSM-Program-is-now-complete/ba-p/1332385#:~:text=To%20opt%2Din%2C%20all%20you,ITSM%20template%20on%20your%20site.

... and this is what I get: Oops, you've found a dead link.

F1

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Hi @Slawomir Malinowski ,

I think the EAP (Early Access Program) is no longer active as it is now a live feature!

The new template (and branding, and so fort) should make it to your instance soon. They do a phased role out so as soon you see your JIRA Service Desk renamed to Jira Service Management you can check when you make a new project if the template is changed too!

Slawomir Malinowski November 19, 2020

I see already a Jira Service Management but only classic templates are available.

It sounds like I have to wait. Thanks

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2020

Hello @Slawomir Malinowski,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

The ITSM template is available only for Classic projects and searching internally here, I found out that, for now, there are no plans to implement the same template for next-gen.

Next-gen projects are more simple, with fewer options and ITSM is more complex and requires advanced settings that only a classic project has.

For more details, please check the documentation below:

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders