Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable apps from auto updating in Jira Cloud?

Jarrett Trapani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 11, 2023

I use the Issue Checklist Free app from the Atlassian Marketplace. Long story short it auto updated and broke some base functionality of my checklist. I am simply looking for a way to disable not just this app but all my apps from auto updating.

1 answer

0 votes
Wojciech Wardaszko _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2023

Hi @Jarrett Trapani

Welcome to the Community!

I'm from HeroCoders, the team behind Issue Checklist for Jira Free. I'm troubled to learn that one of the recent updates broke something for you.

Can you please reach out to us via our service portal, so we can investigate the issue together? If the update broke something for you, it must have also broken something for other users and we would love to make this right.

As for your question, it's not possible to actually disable auto-updates for Cloud apps, as described here.

We as the makers of the app need to go an extra mile to stop the biggest changes from being applied automatically to all users, and we only do that when it's absolutely necessary.

I hope this answers your question. I look forward to investigating that issue with you.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events