How to customize Queues Filtering?

Dilin_Jayaweera May 23, 2022

I have list of different queues for tickets. In several queues status of the tickets shows open, in progress, resolved, closed, cancelled,..etc everything. However, I only need to filter them to show open, in progress, waiting for support. Which steps I should follow to fix this?

2 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022

Hi @Dilin_Jayaweera ,

Please write filter conditions as needed and create custom filters.

status in (open,"in progress","waiting for support")

QQ截图20220524100752.jpg

Dilin_Jayaweera May 24, 2022

Thanks a lot @Ollie Guan 

Like Ollie Guan likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022

@Dilin_Jayaweera -

Welcome to the community.  In addition to what @Ollie Guan mentioned.  You can conduct update to your desired queue filter query setup.  In case you don't know how to access the query, here are the steps -

1) Access your desired queue and click on "..." symbol and select Edit Queue option.

2022-05-23_21-21-20.png

2) Inside the edit queue UI, switch the Filter by section and click on "Switch to JQL".  So it will display the filter by via the JQL format.

2022-05-23_21-21-36.png

3) Update the JQL to your needs and change the JQL display back to basic "Switch to basic" mode.

2022-05-23_21-21-53.png

4) Save the changes by clicking the Save button to complete the process.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Dilin_Jayaweera May 24, 2022

@Joseph Chung Thanks a lot. 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2022

@Dilin_Jayaweera -

If you found my reply also helped you.  Please click on Accept Answer when you have a chance.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events