Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a filter where the last answer was from the client

Sabi Szilagyi August 25, 2022

Hi All, 

We are looking to set up a filter where the client sent the last message, which is kind of the same as it wasn't from us. It's pretty important for us, as quite a few messages got missed, which created a bad impression in the clients.

Looking at the available filter options we can't find the right setup. Could you please help with that?

We appreciate your kind help!

Best regards,

Sabi Szilagyi 

mobile2b GmbH

1 answer

0 votes
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hello Sabi,

If I understand you correctly, you want a queue where you can see issues where the client is waiting on a response?

You can use an automation that triggers when a comment is added. See below for an example.

Automation Trigger on comment.png

This version uses Issue statuses to show issues that require actions from an agent, when the agent is waiting on a reply from the customer, the status is set to "Waiting for customer". This is handled in another automation or can be set manually.

You could also change the Then step to use labels. Just edit the last step to add a label.

Then, create a queue that shows only issues with that status or label.

Is this something you can work with?

Deleted user December 16, 2022

Hi Paul,

Can you please advise on how to create a filter or automation rule when the 'Reply To Customer' has not been updated, let's say less than 4 days?

What I am after is to monitor the tickets that have not been communicated to the customers from my team. Please be advised that I am not interested in 'Internal' comments or ticket updates. I need to monitor the 'Reply To Customer' or external comments only.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events