Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a dashboard to show how many tickets came in a day/week/month

Kevin Jicha February 22, 2023

Hello,

I am looking for a way to create a view (chart)/dashboard that would show me how many tickets came in for the current day, then week and then month.

Is there a way to do this?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Somnath Patil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2023

Hello Kevin,

If you want only count of issues created in last week  or last month then you can create a Filter by using JQL according to your requirement and then add "Filter Counts" gadget to your Dashboard OR if you want to all details of issues then you can use "Filter Results" gadget.

OK, I got that, but now let say there were 19 tickets created the past 7 days.  How do I get to see of those 19 tickets, how many of those were also closed in that same time period?

Somnath Patil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2023

You can use "Filter Results" gadget it will display all the information of your ticket like status, summary, reporter, etc. and you can configure how many issues you want to see, By default it shows only 10 tickets but you can increase the count.

I just used the same "Filter Counts" gadget and select Closed for the filter.  That seems to do the trick unless I am looking at it wrong

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events