Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a dashboard based on two jira projects (one Service / one Software)

n0216209 April 5, 2024

Hi Community! 

I'm attempting to create a single dashboard that will contain info from both our "service desk" (incoming requests from internal customers)  along with our "project jira" (contains official project work).  I was hoping to there was support documentation somewhere someone could point me to that may be helpful. 

Thanks- 

Steve O. 

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dexter de Vera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2024

Hi @n0216209 ,

Yes you can add both project on your dashboard.

This are some of documentation you may check  how to use dashboard and sample dashboard templates.

work with dashboards in jira cloud 

explore dashboard templates 

n0216209 April 9, 2024

Thanks for the info!!!!!

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2024

Hi @n0216209 

Dashboards are simply a collection of individual gadgets. Each gadget can be based on a project or a filter. So you can mix and match whatever projects you want. It think there is a 20 gadget limit for a dashboard in Cloud. 

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2024

Hi @n0216209,

The answer to your question highly depends on what you want to track in these dashboards. So a few more details would be helpful.

Anyway, with our Great Gadgets app you can create powerful dashboards for both type of projects JSM and Software. Have a look over these articles from the Community, as they might be of great help for you:

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events