Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to batch delete all screens and screen masks? Fresh start?

Gerrit Wahlers April 11, 2023

I deleted all Projects. Why are all screens and masks still in my list? Is there a good way to batch delete all unused data? I want a fresh start after a long trial.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Because they are shared configuration items.  They might not be actually shared in your system (especially if you've been deleting projects), but they are not project objects.

The simplest way to clean up is to make some tea, put something on the TV or radio for some background, and then go to the "issue type screen schemes" list and simply delete all the ones you can, one at a time.

I tend to open the "delete" link in a new browser tab with a right-click, rather than going one page at a time, because you can then ctrl-tab through each tab and click, and move on to the next while the next step renders in that tab.

Once you've kill off lots of issue type screen schemes, do the same for 

1. Screen schemes
  2. Screens

Before you do that though, I would also recommend doing the same for workflows -- delete any workflow schemes no longer in use, then delete workflows.  These group "inactive" stuff at the bottom of the list, so the list is easier to roll throuh.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events