Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to automatically Notification On in Help Center

Glenn June 4, 2021

Hi Atlassian,

I would like to ask if how to turn on automatically the "Notification On" in Help Center(Customer Portal).  I need this from "Notification ON" automatically not "Notification OFF". So the Customer can received the email notification in any happened to the ticket.

2 answers

0 votes
fvigilante April 13, 2022

Hi! I'm looking for the same option, but I cannot find it in project settings > customer notifications.

When a customer creates a ticket and share it with the organization, the members of the organizations receive only an email notification of ticket creation, but not the following public comments. This happens because for default the option "Notification" inside the ticket is disabled.

How to automatically put it on at each ticket creation?

Thank you in advance!!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

If the shared with customer is added as a request participant they will get updates.

Like K36_SUPPORT 7 likes this
fvigilante April 14, 2022

Hi Jack, thank you for your message. I understand that with a manual action triggered by agent, also other customers can receive email notifications. 

What I'm trying to achieve is to let ALL MEMBERS of an ORGANIZATION to receive email notifications without any action. At this moment, each member must opt on the option "Notification" in the ticket in portal in order to start receiving emails... but my question is: "There is a way to automatically opt on the notifications for all the members of an organization?"

Seems strange that there is no way no automatize that, just putting notifications "on" by default..  what do you think?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022

There isn't a means of adding the organization members  to request participants automatically AFAIK. The one customer notification setting "organization added" will notify the customers in the event of a new issue being raised but the must opt in to be added for future updates.

there is the following open suggestion you might vote for - JSDCLOUD-4570 Allow Organization Members to receive notifications by default and then opt-out.

fvigilante April 14, 2022

Alright, thank you for the explanation!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2021

If you’re asking about customer notifications where they will receive an email if the ticket is created or commented on then that is all managed under project settings, customer notifications. Note that is for CMP not TMP projects. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events