Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add object atributes for body when Insight autlomation sent email?

Pavel Rusakov November 10, 2022

I trying to create insight "Automation rule" with send mail about object(when object deteled) How to add atributes to email body and add who trigger this action?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2022

Hi @Pavel Rusakov ,

When you delete an object, the only smart value you can get is {{object}} which is the deleted object key. Other attributes are not known anymore.

Sorry 

@Rudy Holtkamp Thank you! Do you known where stored insight log?where can i found information abouut deleted objects?

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2022

There is no log for assets. :(

So once deleted they are really gone.

The only alternative I can offer you is to do backups and look there for the deleted info:

https://github.com/Rudy-Tmc/backupAndRestoreInsightCloud 

Like Pavel Rusakov likes this

Okay, Thank you!

Vish Reddy _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2022

Hi @Pavel Rusakov 

I represent Revyz, we have built a Jira Software backup and granular restore solution and are in the process of building the same for JSM. Given an opportunity, I would love to show you what we have built on the JSM front to get your feedback on the use case. Please let me know if you are open for a discussion.

Thank you

Vish

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events