Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add/link Tempo accounts to JSM tickets?

Deleted user January 27, 2021

Hey there :)

We are currently setting up our first JIRA Service Management Project (free at the moment for testing).

To track service hours we usually use a monthly account in JIRA for each of our customers.

I already linked 2 accounts to the JSM Project and set one as default. Unfortunately the "Account" field won't show up inside the tickets. Furthermore I dont' see the "Account" field inside the "Fields" tab in the JSM project settings.

Am I missing something? How can I add the Account field to the service tickets? 

Looking forward to your helpful advice :)

Chris

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2021

Hello Chris,

Thank you for reaching to Atlassian Community!

I understand that you are using the Free version to test, but I'm afraid to say that Tempo is currently not compatible with Cloud Free.

For more details, please check the documentation below:

In this case, it will be necessary to upgrade Service Management to Standard. You can use the Standard for free for 7 days.

Also, if you upgrade your plan and still can't add the Account field to the tickets, you may check if you are using a next-gen project where the configuration is different:

Regards,
Angélica

Deleted user February 1, 2021

Hi Angélica,

thanks for your request. We do use JIRA already with a standard plan - only JIRA Service Management as a test.

We can already link our standard JIRA issues to accounts. With the automation feature it also works already to link a new issue to a default account in JSM.

We just don't see the issue field in JIRA Service Management issues. But our admin told me that he might just need to add the fielt do the screen and it'll work.

He'll do that this week and I'll let you know if that solved it.

Thanks again,

Chris

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events