Did you mean: 

How to add Issue Status to email subject line in Jira service desk email

Ahmed Zeb February 21, 2020

2 answers

0 votes
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2020

Hi @Ahmed Zeb 

Could you specify if you have Automation for Jira plugin or not and when you want to send this email?

Ahmed Zeb February 22, 2020

Hi @Ansar Rezaei ,

I want to send this email when my issue status is set to resolved. I don't have automation for Jira plug-in now.

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2020

Hi @Ahmed Zeb 

I am  ot sure how possible this is without an add-on however have a loom at the template for the emails and check this.

If not look at Email This issue add-on which I’ve used to build such templates in the past. Other add-ons you may want to look at include JEMH.

Cheers.

Ahmed Zeb February 22, 2020

Hi @Ismael Jimoh

Your statement is quite confusing and not well formatted due to which I am unable to understand. Please elaborate it a bit clearly. What plug-in you have used in the past?

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2020

It is called email this issue.

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2020

We also support this in Notification Assistant for Jira

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events