Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to I add Automation to Insight after migrating it from the cloud app?

Karri Parola September 24, 2021

I just migrated my object schemas from the Insight Cloud App to Service Management.   The migration went fine.  But now I am trying to figure out how to setup the automations in Insight for Service Management.  How do I do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2021

Hi @Karri Parola 

There is a one option in righ side up called configure schema, when you click on this it will redirect to another page where you will see many options, like Status, import , Automation option.

Click on Automation and start configuring a automation rule.

Thanks,

Mayur

This is what I see.  No automation option.   It appears in the Cloud app, but not in Service Management Insight.

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2021

Hi @Karri Parola 

Can you please add few screenshots, so we can help you

Configure.png

Automation is not an option in Insight in Service Management.  It is an option in the Cloud app which I migrated from.

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2021

Your are using JSM DC or JSM cloud??

I am using JSM cloud

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2021

I am not sure why the Automation option is not available.

Please raise a ticket to Atlassian Support.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events