Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add additional fields in the listing fields of the customer.

albert_pinto June 21, 2021

I would like to add three additional fields in the incident list of the customers view as seen in the image. How would you pick more items in the columns. It does not allow you to do that. I want to add severity & urgency. Any thoughts ?

Adding-colums.png

2 answers

0 votes
Georgi Gachev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2021

Hi @albert_pinto

You can't do this in the current state of JSM. You can do that with an add-on though. Advanced Portal Reports (which is developed and supported by our team) allows you to add all types of fields that can be seen on the portal and we will be more than happy to help you figure out whether it will fit your needs. You can give it a try and see for yourself.

Greetings,
Georgi

0 votes
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2021

Hi, @albert_pinto - both of those are custom fields; there is currently no way to add custom fields to the portal's requests view. There's an open ticket in Atlassian's Jira system; I recommend voting on it and watching it to be notified of updates.

albert_pinto June 21, 2021

Esther,

Thank you and appreciate your response. I was wondering if regular fields like Business impact & Urgency be added to the customer's view and how to do add them ?

-Albert

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2021

@albert_pinto from what I can tell, Business Impact and Urgency are custom fields, not ones that are created natively by Jira. I haven't tried every single JSM template, though, so it's possible that they would be created by a specific template. 

Can you provide more info? Which project template was your project created from? Is it a team-managed or company-managed project?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events