Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i modify or remove the suggestion drop down list in the portal?

Rachel February 7, 2023

When costumers want to raise a request on behalve of a certain person in the portal, then they see a lot of irrelevant suggestions in the drop down menu.

Is there some way of removing or modifying this specific list?  

help.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2023

Hi Rachel,

My understanding that currently only Agents should see this field and be able to raise the request on behalf of someone else. Are you seeing something other than that? 

Also, how would Jira know how to narrow down the list for the person entering the request, as it could literally be anyone ? 

Rachel February 7, 2023

Hello John,

Thanks for your answer.
I did not check it right. I checked again in incognito mode and I didn't see that field indeed, instead the field "sent confirmation email to" was there. And no irrelevant suggestion list.

So all good. 

Also to answer your question, I was thinking that since you can almost edit every list in Jira that it was also possible to edit this specific list, so that's why.

Thanks alot!

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2023

Sounds good. Glad I could help, and that you got it figured out!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events