Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i customize offline chat message and response?

Sarah Wright April 15, 2022

Hi - 

I can't seem to find how to edit what our customers see as a offline message during and after hours.  Can anyone point me to that?

Thanks!

Sarah

1 answer

2 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2022

@Sarah Wright -

Welcome to the community.  For customer communication in JSM, each project can have its own set of communications as needed.  You can access the templates by accessing - Project settings >> Customer notifications UI.

In this UI, you will see the listing of different notifications + templates that you can further customize as needed.

2022-04-15_10-35-44.png

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Sarah Wright April 18, 2022

Hello Joseph:

Thank you for the reply, my apologies, I clearly didn't use the right terminology for this question.  I'm trying to alter this message in the chat box that shows up on our website (screenshot below). Any suggestions on this one?

Thank you very much!

Sarah

Screenshot 2022-04-18 082435.png

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2022

@Sarah Wright -

Based on the screenshot, it seems this is a third party add-on that your team have in your environment (it is not out of the box).  If this is the case, I would recommend you to contact the add-on vendor for direct support.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events