Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up Service Outage Notification to Customers like Atalssian does for their Major Outages

Clint Moollen June 7, 2024

How do I set up Service Outage Notification to Customers like Atalssian does for their Major Outages?

We need to set up a mass notification platform that is manually triggered when we have a mojor outage on one of our services. 

We want to link our different servces offerings to organizations and associated custimer contact information. 

Wthen we select or choose the affected service, we need a predifined templated response to be setup for us to mannualy trigger a message. 

In addition, we would like to add a few status updates (one or two) to keep this same population of customer up to date using status changes.

The last stage is when we close the ticket after the issue has been resolved.

Basically similary to the Atlassian outage notification platform.

How can we go about setting this up on Jira Service Management Premium?

Some screenshot examples - Atlassian

Thank You

1 answer

1 vote
Pavol Gočal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2024

Hello @Clint Moollen ,

check the Statuspage product from Atlassian. This might be a good fit for you.

Clint Moollen June 10, 2024

Thanks @Pavol Gočal , will do

Clint Moollen June 18, 2024

@Pavol Gočal I've set up some test data and run a few scenaros. Thanks so much. Woking.

Pavol Gočal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2024

Perfect :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events