Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I return to a queue with correct positioning?

If I have a queue with multiple pages and I go to a ticket from the second page of the queue and I return the queue is shown again from page 1. Is there a way to change this so I come back on the position I was in the queue?

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2022

stefaan.verkest@bekaertdeslee.com what @padraik shared is correct.  There is no way to return to a specific point in the queue because that is controlled through Ajax and is only updating the browser.  When you leave the page and go back the page is reloading and has no way of knowing what page you were on.  Opening pages in a new browser windows is the best way to go.

0 votes
padraik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2022

If there's a way to do that, I don't know it. 

As a workaround, I have always ctrl-clicked (or middle mouse, or whatever your preferred method is for opening the link in a new tab) the ticket I want to open, specifically so I don't lose my place.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events