Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove duplicate statuses on a ticket being resolved?

Alex Hoffman August 10, 2020

I have two declined statuses for a ticket being resolved. Is there a way to remove one so there isn't two declined.

1 answer

0 votes
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2020

hello @Alex Hoffman ,

I am not sure I understand you correctly, but if you are seeing a duplicate issue status in your project you can delete a status from settings --> issues --> statuses --> Under actions --> Delete (make sure to only delete a status that is not auto-generated by jira or jsd). Also, BE AWARE this deletes the status at a global level. If you just want to delete the status from a specific workflow you can goto the workflow and remove it manually (just click on associated workflows and choose the workflow you would like to delete the status).

If you are talking about duplicate resolution values, as jira admin you can delete them from settings (cog) --> Issues --> resolutions --> Delete. Also, BE AWARE this is a global level.

Best,
Sachin.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events