Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I integrate the jira with whatsapp?

Daniel Silva March 7, 2019

This is possible?

Outside the telegram, is there any other social network integrated with the jira?

See ya

22 answers

11 votes
Ignacio Sebriano April 30, 2019

Hi Roberto,

have you come to a feasible answer about this matter?. I'm interested, like you, in create tickets from Whatsapp.

Thanks

Daniel Silva April 8, 2020

Nothing until now. =/

Like Alex likes this
Alex April 9, 2020

@Roberto Miasack  We are working to launch next week

Like # people like this
chaitanya srinadhu April 26, 2020

@Alex Could you share the link of the app please?

Like # people like this
Jesus Quero Cabrera May 27, 2020

@Alexandre I'm interested in this integration too. Could you please share with me?

Simon Hartley June 15, 2020

@Alex Hey Alex, we’re also interested. Won’t you please share it with me?

Like Alex likes this
Alex June 15, 2020

@Simon Hartley 

This initial version is free and unlimited for your use, feel free to tell us about your experience.

See the unique and complete documentation on how to install, configure and use.

https://fatortec.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WN/pages/217972737/Fast+confinguration+whatsapp+notification

Like # people like this
Fabrizio Galletti _Getconnected_ February 2, 2021

Can you give me access as well?

Tamara García March 7, 2021

Junior Placca March 11, 2021

Marielle van der Schans March 12, 2021

Can you give me access as wel.

Fabian Molleman March 17, 2021

Could you give me access?

Laurens Maxem March 21, 2021

Could I please get access too?

Pedro Olmo Rueda March 29, 2021

Edward Baidoo March 30, 2021

could you kindly give me access

g.davitaia April 13, 2021

Thanks,

Malina Bičvić April 19, 2021

The Atlassian marketplace app Omnichat for Jira Service Management  is the answer and is for free https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223887/omnichat-for-jira-service-management

It has seamless WhatsApp integration with Jira Service Management 

It is also powered by the biggest omnichannel global leader Infobip. Atlassian recently released a Success Story on Infobip https://www.atlassian.com/customers/infobip

Erick Miranda Márquez May 3, 2022

Thanks Malina Bičvić

Like Malina Bičvić likes this
7 votes
Luciane Oliveira May 24, 2019

I need to be able to open issues through WhatsApp. When my client sent a message to my WhatsApp number, I want to open an issue in Jira Service Desk and have a conversation between Jira and WhatsApp.

Thalita Trasfereti January 9, 2020

Me too!

Like Jerfeson Guerreiro likes this
Anderson_Aparecido_Pereira January 9, 2020

Me too!

Jorge Felippa January 13, 2020

me too!

Claudio Menegusso March 6, 2020

Me too!

Like # people like this
Alex March 6, 2020

@Claudio Menegusso   @Jorge Felippa  

Our company is working on launching this feature next week

Like # people like this
Sujit Kumar April 17, 2020

@Alex : Whats the plugin that you are launching this feature in?

Like Alex likes this
Alex April 17, 2020

@Sujit Kumar  The plug-in was sent today for approval and the first version (1.0) will be available on the Atlassian Marketplace soon

Ryan April 26, 2020

@Alex Everyone is asking for the name of the plugin so they can look...  Can you tell us the name?

Like Bart Jaspers likes this
Alex April 26, 2020

the plugin is ready. we are waiting for bureaucratic documentation. but we were able to install in environments

Please.

Send email to: suporte@fatortec.com.br

sandy Qx May 12, 2020

Hi @Alex  what is product that your mention my company need it if this already available please send the link and I want to try and use it in our company

Any news @Alex ?

Malina Bičvić April 14, 2021

The marketplace app Omnichat for Jira Service Management  is the answer https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223887/omnichat-for-jira-service-management

It provides SMS and WhatsApp integration

It is also powered by the biggest omnichannel global leader Infobip. Atlassian recently released a Success Story on Infobip https://www.atlassian.com/customers/infobip

seamless integration enjoy :)

2 votes
Malina Bičvić April 13, 2021

The marketplace app Omnichat for Jira Service Management  is the answer https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223887/omnichat-for-jira-service-management

It provides SMS and WhatsApp integration

seamless integration enjoy :)

2 votes
Alex June 25, 2020

Hi team!,
Today we launched a new version with a better interface.
All Whatsapp notifications are working.

Germán Barrientos Mora June 25, 2020

Hello there, nice to know! does it works with Jira Service Desk?

Muito Obrigado

Like Alex likes this
Alex June 26, 2020

Yes,
You can use it in workflows.

Like arturzorte likes this
2 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2019

I talking about integration you would first need to say more about what you want to achieve by integrating two products. Do you want to do what (from Jira.. or Whatsapp.. etc.) .. Create issue from Whatsapp or maybe list all the issues from Jira? What is "social network" in your opinion?

Daniel Silva March 7, 2019

Create issues mainly and allow chat. Hangouts, Facebook messenger... But whatsapp is the ideal.

Like # people like this
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2019
Like Alex likes this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2019

WhatsUpp is developed by Facebook and it requires using some API to make the integration working. It looks like it is more complicated than it is in most of the communication platforms - it requires access to some Business profile ..

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/whatsapp/overview

Like # people like this
1 vote
Alex April 17, 2020

The plug-in was sent today for approval and the first version (1.0) will be available on the Atlassian Marketplace soon

1 vote
Christian Zelada August 6, 2019

Any news of this??

Regards,

Alex February 18, 2020

I was funding a team to do this,
However, in addition to the high cost, there is a lot of technical impediment to making this solution. It's not just connecting the API and everything is working.
There are many issues of communication and messaging from Atlassian

Like Christian Zelada likes this
1 vote
Ignacio Sebriano May 28, 2019

Doesn't seem to be too complex technically from my point of view.  But to me it's no clear if you have to pay something to use the API or just having the bussines site on facebook and the phone number it's enough.

On this link https://developers.facebook.com/docs/whatsapp/getting-started#technical we have technical information on how to setup the environment to use the API. 

Bart Jaspers July 10, 2019

:-) and than simply connect it with this API https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/?utm_source=%2Fcloud%2Fjira%2Fplatform%2Frest%2F&utm_medium=302#version

I find it amazing that two large users groups of Whatsapp and JIRA have not yet been connected on a few simple actions:

- create Issue
- chat on Issue

I'd be happy to pay a few Euros monthly for any  app that offers this.

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2019

Maybe that Whats Up is not a popular app for business chat.. Domination of Slack and other tools on the market that have additional features (Teams, Rocket.Chat.. etc.) do not push anyone to create that kind of integration..

Deleted user July 15, 2019

I think you would be surprised how many do use it for business chat.  I am looking for the same integration. 

Like # people like this
rodrigotvq August 1, 2019

Me too

Geronimo Oliva August 12, 2019

looking for it too!

Marc Gerstmair October 11, 2019

Hello,

360dialog is an official Business Solutions Provider for the WhatsApp for Business API. We are currently looking into integrating JIRA or JIRA Service Desk with WhatsApp and our Collaborative Inbox either by end of this year or early next year.

I'd be happy, if you could reach out to me with further details on your use case: atlassian_integration@360dialog.com

/Marc

Like stella.weickl likes this
Samuel McFarland November 10, 2019

Hi Marc, I will email you separately but just wanted to check in here as well. I would be very interested in the progress of any integration options with Jira Service Desk and WhatsApp. My company is UK based with our customer base prodominently being based in Africa so WhatsApp is a key communication tool for us.

For the time being, I would simply be looking to track support that my team provides over WhatsApp in Jira, if there was any way to have a WhatsApp chat create a support desk ticket, this would be the eutopia!

Like # people like this
Marc Gerstmair November 11, 2019

@Samuel McFarland

WhatsApp for Business only comes with the customer's phone number and a profile name. WhatsApp for Business also comes with sessions that are only valid for 24h, which start once the customer sends in a message. After that you can only reach the customer with a pre-defined and premium template message.

The features we have planned:
- create a new JIRA-ticket for incoming messages to a given phone number; we'd also attach file, voice, audio, video WhatsApp attachments to JIRA

- add a comment to an existing JIRA-ticket if there are updates from the customer within 24h (or the given session time) - otherwise we'll create another ticket

- any comment or status change in JIRA will trigger an update via WhatsApp

- we want to preserve text formatting (if possible)

- manage the customer's consent (because it needs to be tracked for WhatsApp)

Like # people like this
Marc Gerstmair November 19, 2019

Our roadmap for 2019 is packed, but we are planning such an integration for Q1/2020. We feel that JIRA deserves a WhatsApp-integration.

Feel free to reach out on https://www.360dialog.com/en/whatsapp-jira/

Like Alex likes this
Mahesh Khambadkone March 5, 2020

Any update on the integration? I requested a demo on your page but received no confirmation

Alex March 5, 2020

Our company is working on launching this feature next month

0 votes
Jawad hajjar - Infosysta June 14, 2023
0 votes
Jawad hajjar - Infosysta June 14, 2023

hello daniel, 
please refer to this addon in marketplace it connects jira with whatsapp where you can create tickets from whatsapp in jira and respond back to whatsapp through jira comments.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226513/whatsapp-connector-for-jira-twilio?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

0 votes
Alex November 30, 2020

We are selling the plugin for lack of developers, in case any company is interested.
suporte@fatortec.com.br

Eduardo Souza March 31, 2021

Olá Alex, temos interesse. Existe um ambiente de homologação para teste?

0 votes
Valdemar Neves October 31, 2020

Since yesterday I am trying to connect the app but I am not successful. I always get the error message.

Screenshot at Oct 31 06-57-49.png

0 votes
Alex June 17, 2020

We would like to know how your experience with the plugin is going.

Today we made new updates to make use more stable.

0 votes
Alex June 2, 2020

New update!

Select your country’s IDD,
Now, in the custom field to notify your user, it is no longer necessary to enter a DDI (ex: +1 or +55)

Sem título.png

0 votes
Alex June 1, 2020

Thanks for your patience,

This initial version is free and unlimited for your use, feel free to tell us about your experience.

See the unique and complete documentation on how to install, configure and use.

https://fatortec.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WN/pages/217972737/Fast+confinguration+whatsapp+notification

Carlos Eduardo Macias Garza August 5, 2020

Buen dia Alex, quiero verificar la documentacion que adjuntas en el link, pero no tengo acceso. No se si puedas apoyarme en pasarme este documento o darme acceso?

Alex August 5, 2020

Pode visualizar novamente. Ajustado :)

Carlos Eduardo Macias Garza August 5, 2020

Gracias !!

Amrut Bhonsle January 26, 2021

The documentation link is not open to anonymous. Doesn't open 

Carlos Augusto February 2, 2021

Alex, poderia liberar o acesso novamente?

Obrigado.

forden March 17, 2021

Alex, el acceso esta cerrado, podrás liberarlo para configurar y utilizar la herramienta. Gracias!

0 votes
Alex May 21, 2020

Hello everyone,
We work hard to stabilize our plugin.

As the integration with whatsapp is too complex, we are launching the free version for everyone to use and collect performance and error information.

I thank everyone.

IMPORTANT NOTE. reinstall the "Whatsapp Notification" plugin again,

Addon on marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222701/whatsapp-notification-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

1. To use the plugin:
    1. First access it in the tab and read the QRCODE.
    2. After enter your workflow and create post-function

--------

Help us by providing improvements and reporting bugs:

suporte@fatortec.com.br

or

https://fatortec.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/group/6

0 votes
Alex May 20, 2020

Sorry for the delay in launching, because it is something much more complex than we were imagining providing 1 instance of whatsapp for each JIRA, guaranteeing security with encrypted traffic (end to end) in whatsapp standards.

We initially launched for free this first month to collect performance information, bugs and incidents.

The application is already available in the marketplace (available for cloud) and I believe that in a few weeks it will be available for SERVER.

Between May 20 and May 21 we are closing the stability of the environments, any inconvenience or instability we will correct in these two days.

Be patient as we are very excited to provide a unique product on the Marketplace.

;)

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222701/whatsapp-notification-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

dnbeleza May 20, 2020

Não consigo baixar!erro jira.png

Like Alex likes this
Alex May 20, 2020

We are resolving the escalation of the environment.

by the 21st, everything will be normalized! 

dnbeleza May 20, 2020

consegui baixar. 

agora nao consigo ler o qr code!

Alex May 20, 2020

Please, reinstall the addon.

we updated the code.

0 votes
Alex May 12, 2020

Hi all,
We have some pending issues in creating individual instances along with the official Whatsapp API.

We will release a free initial version to collect information from users for improvements.

Atlassian reported today (2020-05-12) that it will approve the plugin

dnbeleza May 12, 2020

maravilha!

Max Bailey May 18, 2020

@nurac how do we participate in the initial trial?

Ivan Ferro May 20, 2020

Dear Alex,

I tried to contact you by mail but I didn't receive any reply. our company is interested too and would be interested for us if you can share documentation about this app. Many thanks

Ivan

Ivan Ferro June 29, 2020

Dear Alex,

is server version available?

many thanks

Ivan

Ivan Ferro September 30, 2020

Dear Alex,

can you please tell me if you plan to release the plug-in for server version too?

Thansk

Ivan

0 votes
Alex May 4, 2020

Marketplace approved plugin.

We are awaiting documents from the Federal Revenue Service.

Chaitanya Srinadhu May 4, 2020

What is the name of the plug-in? Will it be available for Jira service desk cloud?

Like Alex likes this
Alex May 4, 2020

Yes, Its avaiable to JIRA Cloud
After JIRA Server.

It will be "Whatsapp".
But I can't go into more detail due to copyright issues

Bart Jaspers May 4, 2020

Are there any data available on the costs to use this plug in?

Like Alex likes this
Alex May 4, 2020

The initial cost will be U$10

Like # people like this
Bart Jaspers May 4, 2020

ok...
per month, per organization, per user, per Issue?

chaitanya srinadhu May 4, 2020

I don't know why there is so much secrecy about this app lol

@Alex  if you could give us all the complete details of the app like type of instance support, pricing structure and approx release date, we all will just wait and not ask more questions. 

dnbeleza May 12, 2020

Alguma novidade? Alex?

0 votes
Alex April 26, 2020
  • the plugin is ready. we are waiting for bureaucratic documentation. but we were able to install in environments

Please.

Send email to: suporte@fatortec.com.br

0 votes
Alex March 5, 2020

Christian Zelada March 5, 2020

Hi alex, on what product? ,, whats your company name?

Cheers,

Guilio Marin April 8, 2020

@Alex Which company? how will can we obtain or sign up?

Like Alex likes this
Alex April 9, 2020

@Guilio Marin 

Our company is working on launching this feature next week

for many informations: suporte@fatortec.com.br

Like Igor Lachowski likes this
0 votes
Ben Loos May 28, 2019

Same for me. To me it will be critical to the purchase decision. I need whatsapp. Telegram and facebook are nice but I really need my clients to communicate with the servioce desk via whatsapp while in the background an issue will be opened and kept up to date

Alex March 5, 2020

HI @bentimms

Ana Bella September 16, 2021

I am waitingfor it... Thanks in advance

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events