Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I integrate the jira with whatsapp with Rest API?

Wellbees Support October 31, 2022

How do I integrate the jira with whatsapp with rest api and i dont wanna use to marketplace

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

@Wellbees Support hi and welcome,

If you are so absolute to your statement, then the simple answer is that you can't.

And what do you mean integrate with whatsapp? You want to raise requests from whatsapp, and to reply to customers via whatsapp?

I want requests from whatsapp to be created as issues in jira

Later on I want to reply to customers via whatsapp

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

@Wellbees Support without app, you can't do anything.

You either develop your own app using Forge or Connect, or use an existing one from the marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226513/whatsapp-connector-for-jira-twilio?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

BeastRWA May 20, 2023

I tried the Whatsapp connector for jiro twilio but I don't think it works.

Aliaa ElNashar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 22, 2023

Hello @BeastRWA 

Please check out this video tutorial on how to configure WhatsApp Connector for Jira.

If you are still facing difficulties, don't hesitate to raise a ticket here: support@infosysta.com

I hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events