Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I hide the Default Help Center from view?

Pat Flint
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2024

In testing my portal setup, when I click on Help Center, I see the one I am building and the default help center. How can I hide the default help center?

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2024

Hi @Pat Flint welcome to the Community!  If you go into your Portal as a System Administrator, when you click on your 'Profile & Settings' you should see an option for 'Page Layout'.  If you select that, it should take you to the 'Edit home page layout' form.  There you should see a 'Portals' section.  I see the sample/demo space with an eye in the upper right corner. If you hover over that it should say something about 'Hide from home page'.  Clicking that will hide it and your portal users won't see it.

Hope that helps.

Pat Flint
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2024

AWESOME!!! Quick and perfect answer!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events