How do I group quick filters?

A stemets January 25, 2022

I want to group two assignee's quick filters so they show results from each of the selected. Even though they are not working on the same stories or issues. How do I go about doing this?

1 answer

2 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2022

Hi @A stemets ,

Welcome to the community. 

If you want to have a quick filter for two assignees, you can combine them by using assignee = user1 or assignee = user2

If you select the quick filter ,it should show issues from both users.

A stemets January 26, 2022

I'm looking for something else. I want to select any two, three, or four quick filters and get their results at the same time. I don't want to to create another filter to select two users. I want to select any filters and have them showing every result they have instead of showing nothing. There seems to be a AND condition built into the quick filters when selecting multiple filters. Instead of having the option of OR. 

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2022

Hi,

This is not possible. Quick Filter always filter the shown issues, so you are right, they are connected with and.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events