Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I deactivate the DEMO service desk without deleting the Demo project?

Frederique Hamel August 8, 2019

ve added my user account to the Project permission scheme as service desk agent and Project adminitration.  Still cant see the "Deactivate" option in the Service Desk Summary page, undet Developper Tools...

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Liron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2019

Hey Frederique, 

My name is Liron and I’m a product manager on Jira Service Desk.

I am not sure I understand what you want to do, what do you mean by “deactivate”? 

Will be happy to help once once I know a bit more.

Thanks   ! 

Frederique Hamel August 9, 2019

Hello Liron.  i'd like to not have Demo desk as a choice on our Portal. Does this clarify?

2019-08-09_07-38-00.png

Like Deleted user likes this
Dominique Maclean October 26, 2020

I see this is an old comment, though i have the same question... would be great to get an answer on this query. 

MrNavarro January 13, 2022

I'm also looking for an answer to this

Liron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2022

Thanks, am finding out about this for you! 

Sushant Koshy
Atlassian Team
January 19, 2022

Thank you for bringing this up.

My name is Sushant, and I am the Product Manager for Help Center on Jira Service Management. 

There is a capability to archive a project, which can be restored later if required. You can read more about it here  - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/archive-and-restore-a-project/

We have a separate feature on our long-term roadmap for hiding projects from Help Center. You can follow the ticket to get updates on the progress. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events