Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create an SLA Breached vs Met report grouped by Organization

Derek Adkins May 16, 2021

I have a requirement to filter the Breached vs. Met report by the organization who raised the issue.  Is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2021

Hello Derek,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

On Jira Service Management, there are not many options available to filter on Reports.

In this case, depending on how many organizations are on the project, you can add a series for each organization or create a report for each organization. You can filter using JQL like the example below:

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 17.56.21.png

For more information about the reports, please check the documentation below:

Kind regards,
Angélica

Derek Adkins May 17, 2021

Thank you.  I have started down this route but I have over 50 organizations already, and this is very labour and time intensive to have to do this for each one individually.  Plus,  to also remember to go back and update all reports when a new organization comes on board.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2021

The reports must be manually updated, so yes, in case new organizations are created, it will be necessary to update the reports.

In this case, the best option would be to use an add-on that has more options.

You can find many options on our marketplace.

Derek Adkins May 24, 2021

This doesn't really help me, so I ended up exporting all the relevant issues into Excel and got what I was looking for by doing charts, filters and formulas in Excel.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events