Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the request type on particular transition?

Gajanan Sasane March 4, 2021

Here I want to change the request type when I transit the issue from x status to y status.
lets consider, if I move from New to In-progress at that time only I want to change the request type from an agent side.

1 answer

0 votes
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021

Hi @Gajanan Sasane 

You cannot currently automate request type changes as each have their own fields, etc.

Are you saying you don't want the customer to know about the status change though?  As you can edit the customer facing name.  This page will show you how to do this.

Hope that helps,

Regards, Liam

Gajanan Sasane March 4, 2021

Hi @Liam Green :

Thanks for your response.

Actually, I am looking for changing the request type on the particular transition.

Please suggest if there is any workaround.  

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021

Hi @Gajanan Sasane 

Thanks for clarifying.

I don't know of any particular workarounds as such, but an answer to this question mentions getting some information from Atlassian to do it, so you may be able to open a request with them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events