How can non-admin users see the value of "Time to resolution" when viewing on their account?

Jessie Daniel Manansala October 21, 2021

Hello Atlassian Team,

As of now, me and my co-admin are the only ones who can see the value of SLA via the time to resolution field. We have created an excel file and updates it regularly so developers and project managers can determine tickets whose SLA will breach soon.

This is quite a time-consuming process. Anyone who can advise what permission to assign to non-admin users so they can see directly on their account how much time a ticket has before its time to resolution SLA expires?

They usually view the tickets when I send them the link or via Projects view. Even if I add the time to resolution field in the advanced search, it is only displaying "restricted to agents" as its value.

Capture.JPG

Thanks,
Jessie

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2021

Hi @Jessie Daniel Manansala,

That means and your co-admin are currently the only agents in your Service Desk. If you want other people to see the SLA, they need to be agents of JSM too. That is managed in user management / product acces to Jira Service Management.

If you grant users product access, they will consume a JSM license and there is a subscription fee related with that. But they will be able to see SLA time remaining, transition tickets, exchange comments with customers etc. 

James Lee April 3, 2023

Hi @Walter Buggenhout , thanks for the above info. I am the project lead of a Jira project, and have 2 roles assigned to myself (Administrator & User). I don't see any other roles that seem related to agents. I am also seeing "restricted to agent" – could you advise on how I can access "Time to resolution"?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events