Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can make customers see the tickets also created by internal user in service management Project

anuj tripathi November 3, 2021

In my Jira service management project I also have licensed Jira users(internal employees) who are creating issues in Project. Is there any to let customers(who are logged in via portal) to see the tickets created by Licensed Jira users(internal employees) 

1 answer

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2021

@anuj tripathi -

Within the same project, if you configure in the "Customer permission" (via Project settings >> Customer permissions) - See image below, it will allow your customers to see your internal users created JSM project issues.

2021-11-03_21-45-00.png

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

anuj tripathi November 4, 2021

@Joseph Chung Yin Thank you for reply. I am surprise why my settings look different from yours'sJira issue.JPG

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2021

@anuj tripathi -

The differences are there because our env is DC and you are on CLOUD.  In addition, we may have JSM version differences.

However, the concept is the same.

Hope this helps.  If my suggestion helped your ask, please click on "Accept answer" when you have a chance.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events