Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get more team members access to jira ?

Farid Salim Shublaq October 11, 2020

We have already reached our mark but i have already deleted three people that were on our team and we still cannot replace our current team members with them. 

1 answer

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2020

Hi @Farid Salim Shublaq

Can you check how many users you actually have assigned on product access and what tier you have?

Farid Salim Shublaq October 14, 2020

Hi @Dirk Ronsmans , so we have 55 colleagues that are assigned to service desk team and we need to add two more urgently but the program is denying anyone i add to the service desk team even though i have removed a couple of individuals that left the business. In addition, im not sure what tier i am but i have admin access. Thanks! 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2020

@Farid Salim Shublaq

You can go to https://admin.atlassian.com ,open the billing information (...) and then "manage subscriptions".

There you can see your tier/available agents.

I'm guessing you'll be on the 50tier as it goes from 50 to 100.With 55 you'll probably need to remove some users or move up a tier depending on your need.

Keep in mind that moving up a tier also implicates your apps.

@Dirk Ronsmans  Hi Dirk, so i removed around 5 people as you mentioned above to replace them with only 2 new joiners and jira is till denying the new additions. What else can i do to add more users? Thanks! 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2020

@Farid Salim Shublaq

Can you please first verify what tier you are on.

If you are on max 50.. have 55users and remove 5, then add 2 you are still on 52..

@Dirk Ronsmans  I went on the site you provided me clicked on billing and it says no subscriptions yet. It doesn't show anything regarding your tier? 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2020

And on the other menu items like bill estimate? do you see anything?

Did your subscription expire completely?

If you can't find any information regarding your subscription I don't even see how you can have a working instance right now.. (unless you don't have sufficient permissions but it should tell you that then)

@Dirk Ronsmans  My subscription has not expired im not sure why i cant see my tier. Is there any other way i can find out my tier or if you can see from your side ? Thanks! 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2020

Hi @Farid Salim Shublaq

unfortunatly nothing I can do from my end (i'm just a community member as well :))

If you really are unable to find the details, perhaps best to contact atlassian support through the portal:

https://support.atlassian.com 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events