Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i change the plan from standard to free when the product inactive?

PMO Alodokter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 24, 2024

I want to change plan my product from "standard" to "free", but my product Inactive, when i click Reactivate, the page direct to contact support, so i need create the ticket first? 

2 answers

2 votes
shib saha July 24, 2024

Hi @PMO Alodokter , First thing you need to do is to bring the license consumed less than 10 for Jira product and Confluence, less than 3 for JSM.

Once the licensed count is under free plan, you can change the plan from admin hub, navigating to the manage subscription.

Login to admin Hub(admin.atlassian.com) -> Billing tab -> along with the product name, click on the 'manage' -> it will take you to manage subscription page -> from here you can change the subscription for the product which is eligible for free plan.

I hope this will help. Thanks!

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2024

@PMO Alodokter 

Welcome to the community.  In addition to what Shib stated, you need to keep in mind that some of your users (i.e. JSM Agents or Jira Software users etc) may no longer able to operate within the products like before when your subscription was active.

Hope this also helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events