Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i add ticket created date to the customer portal and make it sort-able.

Pavan Lakshminarayana
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 13, 2020

We would like to add a column to the customer portal of Jira Service Desk that would pull the ticket creation date and want that column to be sortable.

2 answers

0 votes
Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2020

Hi Pavan,

Go to JQL seach tab and there you can see the column:Created( this is the date when the Ticket was created). You can the export CSV via the Export button from Right Corner. If the Colum do not apprea please add manually from Columns.

Created.PNG

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2020

Hello,

This is not something you can get out of the box. You will need an addon like the one we created - Advanced Portal Reports - where you can add many new columns, sort, rearrange the columns, export to CSV, etc.

Cheers,

Boyan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events