Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i add existing customers to an existing organization ?

Ilan Goldschmidt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 24, 2023

i want customers from the same organization to be able to see all cases within

their organization. 

what is the best way to do that without creating new users? 

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2023

Hi @Ilan Goldschmidt welcome to the Community!  In JSM under 'Customers' you can click o the Organization that you want to add the customer to and then click 'Add Customer'.  Then add the customer's email to the organization.  The customer can belong to multiple Organizations.  Then from the portal, when they click on their Profile/Account in the upper right, they will see the tickets from the multiple Organizations they belong to.  

I use this functionality all the time, especially for internal customers who are Account Execs for my different Organizations, then they can see all of the tickets reports.

Hope that helps.

Ilan Goldschmidt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 24, 2023

Thanks for the quick response! 

my concern with that is that it looks like a different customer even though the email is the same. 

in the "customer" list for example, this customer is shown with "X" amount of open requests but when adding it to an organization, it looks as if the customer is not even invited yet .. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events