Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I show service desk customer satisfaction in a JIRA dashboard?

Manuel Solans January 18, 2019

I would like to have a dashboard which includes the customer satisfaction values for several service desk projects? Does anyone have a solution for it?

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2023

Hi @Manuel Solans , 

With the Issue Filter Formula and Advanced Issue Filter Formula gadgets offered by our Great Gadgets app, you can apply various formulas against the Satisfaction field and display the result on your Jira dashboards or Confluence pages, in different ways (as number or on a 5-start scale).

The gadgets are based on filters, so you can include what projects you want.

This app offers many other gadgets that you can use in Jira Service Management. See also this blog article

I hope this helps. If you have questions, please contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Thank you,

Danut M.

0 votes
Karen Sinclair December 5, 2019

Question, do i need to setup a specific filter to use with the column 'satisfaction'? 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2019

@Manuel Solans, welcome to the Community. The title of your post seems misaligned with the body. I will hit bot questions here...

• email queue - you can’t email a queue directly but you can copy the JQL, create and save a filter then share the results. You can even set up a subscription to email at a prescribed interval.
  • dashboard with customer sat - it is unclear what your desired outcome is but you can certainly add satisfaction to a dashboard. Use the Filtered List gadget and include “Satisfaction” as a column.
Manuel Solans January 18, 2019

Thanks Jack!, you are right with the missaligment. I corrected it. I will try with your anwers on the dashboard with customer sat.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events