Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I serve Knowledge base articles from my Portal

Andrew Somers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 29, 2021

At some point it was possible for me to edit the section in my Service Desk Portal under Learn More About to allow Knowlege Base articles to be accessed there. I have multiple articles that I'd like to have available on the front page of my Service Desk Portal but do not see a means of getting them on there. I can search for them, but as a user, how would I know what is available to search for? I'd prefer to have a list in front of me, and I, as the project admin, would like to be able to update that list of articles under Learn More About.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2021

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The section you are talking about is the Category feature where it's possible to organize the articles on specific categories for the customers to easily find what they need.

To create categories and also add/remove articles from categories, please go to Projects > Select the desired project and on the left sidebar, click on Knowledge base.

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 11.39.03.png

For more details, please check the documentation below:

Kind regards,
Angélica

Andrew Somers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2021

Thank you! That got me what I needed. 

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders