Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see the creation dates of automation rules in the general list of rules for a project or i

Дар_я Малярик July 15, 2024

Всем привет, может кто подскажет где можно посмотреть даты создания автоматизаций не заходя в журнал выполнения чтобы посмотреть даты в общем списке правил.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2024

Привет @Дар_я Малярик ,

Невозможно увидеть дату создания правила на экране со списком правил.

Вы можете экспортировать правила, чтобы получить информацию о том, когда они были созданы. Однако на выходе не отображаются отформатированные данные и время. Вместо этого он показывает такое значение:

создано: 16748623338965

---

Hello,

It is not possible to see the date a rule was created within the screen that lists the rules.

You could export the rules to get the information about when it was created. However the output does not show a formatted data and time. Instead it shows a value like this:

created: 16748623338965

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me where I can see the dates of creation of automations without going to the execution log to see the dates in the general list of rules.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events