Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I limit the view of other projects to the final clients?

I currently have 3 Jira projects, each one for a specific client, however, in the service portal all users can see the other existing projects and enter other types of requests.

Project Client.

Captura.PNG

Another test projects

Captura2.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

@Jhon Alexander Latorre Garcia Latorre -

Hi Jhon:

For JSM project, you can adjust the following "Customer permissioin"

2021-05-03_8-40-41.png

Once it is set for your projects, only users (customers) added to a specific project will be able to see the project listed in the portal.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin 

I have a Jira Cloud projets and I can not see this configurations.

Captura3.PNG

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

You need to change the option to "Customer added by agents and admins".  It cannot be "Anyone on the web".

Best, Joseph

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin 

Thank you for the information. Now the costumers only can see their support portals.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

Excellent... Glad to help.  When you have a chance please click on "Accept Answer" for your question.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events