Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I export all issues in a specific project to excel?

JayJuan Jones February 3, 2022

Hello guys, 

I am trying to export the issues in one of my projects (40074 issues and counting) to excel but I don't see a way we can. I have tried the pager/start=1000 method, but when I try to set it to 2000 it doesn't work. Also, when I go to my "All Issues" Filter, in the top right-hand corner I see 1-1000+ and it only lets me see the first 20 pages of issues, how can I view all of my issues at once? Is there anyway around this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ankit Srivastava
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2022

Hi @JayJuan Jones ,

Could you please refer the below link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/filter-export-only-contains-1000-issues-in-jira-server-191500982.html

Hope this will help

Regards,
Ankit Srivastava

the jira.search.views.default.max and jira.search.views.max.limit are not apart of the Advanced Settings section. I found a work around by using Google Sheets instead, it looks like you can export about 5,000 issues at once using Google. Had to make good amount of sheets and combine them, but it did work for me in the end. 

0 votes
Answer accepted

Use Google Sheets instead, it will let you export 5,000 at a time instead of only 1,000

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events