Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create a queue with tickets whose time before SLA is breached has elapsed in a percentage?

Federico Santacruz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2021

Hello, 

I want to create a queue with tickets that a) have not breached their SLA, and b) have less than 33% of time remaining before the SLA is breached. This is to create a queue with "At risk of breaching SLA" tickets.  

I currently havee the following query, 

resolution = Unresolved AND "Time to resolution" < remaining(24h) AND "Time to resolution" > remaining(0h)

but it has a fixed 24h time remaining filter. I would like to change this whereas, depending on the ticket priority and the corresponding SLA, it calculates how much time is left as a percentage and then filters accordingly. 

I suspect this could be done if there is a function that calls the total SLA time for each ticket. 

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Guilhem Dupuy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2021

Hi @Federico Santacruz ,

Unfortunately, to me knowledge there is no way to create a request based on a percentage of time remaining :/ 
However, the JQL request will be harder to create but you can use the "OR" function in order to combine different cases where you define the SLA limit on hours. It would give something like this :

(CASE 1 AND "Time to resolution" < remaining(NbOfHoursCorrespondingTo33%h)

OR 

(CASE 2 AND "Time to resolution" < remaining(NbOfHoursCorrespondingTo33%h)

OR 

(CASE 3 AND "Time to resolution" < remaining(NbOfHoursCorrespondingTo33%h)

Let me know if this helps,

Guilhem

Federico Santacruz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2021

Thank you very much, it worked well as an alternative

Like Guilhem Dupuy likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events