Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create Unassigned request types in the Jira project?

Vera Valshonok April 21, 2024

Hi, dear community!

I want to create unassigned request types in jira project, inside i want to have lots of request types that will show as portal groups. Please see the screenshot. I have it in one of the project, but don't know how to do the same in the other Service projectScreenshot 2024-04-21 105147.pngScreenshot 2024-04-21 105333.png

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Zoey Wang
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2024

Hi @Vera Valshonok 

Under Work Categories in your image, the Service requests is one of the Request types by design once the Feature is turned on. 

Go to a new ITSM project, see below

Screenshot at Apr 21 20-32-38.png

Click on Project settings - Features 

Turn on Service request management toggle as shown, you will see Service requests appears in the new project as same as the first image. 

Screenshot at Apr 21 20-30-25.png

Vera Valshonok April 25, 2024

Thanks! 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2024

@Vera Valshonok -

Here are a few reference KBs to give you a better understanding of the Work category feature in JSM

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-unassigned-request-types/

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/assign-request-types-to-an-it-service-management-category/

Hope this also helps.  If so, please click on "Accept answer" when you have a chance.  So others with the similar asks will see this posting as an answered one in the community.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Vera Valshonok April 25, 2024

Thanks a lot!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders