Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the Portal Login Title

Tobias Erting May 16, 2024

Hello all,

I have the following problem. When someone wants to log in to our portal, he always sees the picture attached below. I would like to get rid of the line framed in red, but with the best will in the world I can't find a way to do it. The other lines like "Help Center" and the small lines underneath I was able to change myself. Is there a function somewhere to change this?
Thanks in advance

Screenshot.png

1 answer

3 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2024

Hi @Tobias Erting welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately, you cannot change/remove the instructional text above the Email address box.

Tobias Erting May 16, 2024

Hm okay. But its a bit confusing that it states you can sign up even if it is disabled. Shouldn't it at least remove this "or sign up" when you can't sign up in this window?

But thanks anyways for the fast anwser.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2024

That depends on your customer access settings indeed.

Nicolas PR May 31, 2024

I am experiencing the same issue. Subscriptions are disabled, yet the text suggests 'signup,' which misleads our customers.

@Dave Mathijs, when you mention, 'That depends on your customer access settings indeed,' does this imply that the text changes dynamically based on the configuration?

Am I missing some settings?

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2024

Within Customer access under portal settings, you can choose whether customers are able to sign up for an account or not.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events