Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change or adapt the standard queries in the Service Portal ?

R. Wetzel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 10, 2024

The status query "open requests" returns more requests than expected. I would therefore like to adjust the status query accordingly.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2024

Hi @R. Wetzel welcome to the Atlassian Community!

In what way does does "Open Requests" show more results than expected?

How would you like to limit the results?

How many results are you talking about?

Are you part of an Organization where all request from the same organization are shared with all members of this organization?

R. Wetzel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 10, 2024

The status "closed", "deferred" and "resolved" should not be included in the result list.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2024

This means that the resolution is not set on those statuses.

Please correct your workflows and make sure that every "green" status has a resolution set, either via post function or via a workflow/transition screen.

This can only be done by a Jira/Product Admin.

Afterwards, you'll need to correct "Done" category issues without a resolution as well.

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events