Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can subsitute Actions for Jira Service Management by Deviniti on the Cloud version

Roberto Ialino April 13, 2022

Hi everyone,

we are migrating from Server to Cloud and we have customized some of our portals with Actions for Jira Service Management that do not exist in the Cloud version.

I need custom buttons that open custom screens and custom actions like "email XXX" after filling in some specific fields on the screens in a popout.

Are there other add-ons that do the same things but in the cloud?

Thanks very much for any suggestions.

Regards,

Roberto

1 answer

0 votes
Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022

Hi @Roberto Ialino , 

I've know of only 1 alternative, being Feature Bundle for JSM, it allows you to create an edit screen per request type with a jql to condition if the fields are editable , so while it can be helpful it does not fulfil all your requirements. 

But perhaps there are more, you can always search the market place a little bit, or contact Devinity to check if they are working on a cloud version of their app.

Hope this helps a little! 

Tessa

Roberto Ialino April 14, 2022

Hi @Tessa Tuteleers thansk for your suggestion, i will test it !

I already contacted Devinity and this is the answer "At this moment, Actions for Jira Service Management is indeed available only for the Server and Data Center version. We are willing to publish this app on Cloud as well, however, the development and design processes have not been started yet what means it will be rather a longer perspective. Additionally, we need to thoroughly investigate the technical possibilities of this implementation."

Best regards,

Roberto

Like Tessa Tuteleers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events