How Cobit 5 is embedded in Jira

Arnoldo Quesada Mora April 28, 2023

When it is said that an ITSM tool must consider COBIT 5, what is the best way to explain it?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Start with an explanation of what the framework/regulation/idea is, and then move into looking at how the tool works.

Arnoldo Quesada Mora April 28, 2023

Hello, thanks for answering. It is a public bank contest, and at this moment I have new information that tells us that we must comply with these 18 COBIT 5 processes, but I have searched and I only have information that supports how JIRA complies with ITIL practices but nowhere does it talk about COBIT .

1. APO03 Manage Technological Architecture
2. APO04 Manage Innovation
3. APO06 Manage Budget and Costs
4. APO09 Manage Service agreements
5. APO10 Manage Suppliers
6. BAI02 Manage Requirements Definition
7. BAI03 Manage the Identification and Construction of Solutions
8. BAI04 Manage Availability and Capacity
9. BAI06 Change Management
10. BAI07 Manage Acceptance of Change and transition
11. BAI08 Manage Knowledge
12. BAI09 Manage Assets
13. BAI10 Manage Configuration
14. DSS01 Manage Operations
15. DSS02 Incident Management
16. DSS03 Management problems
17. DSS05 Manage Security Services
18. MEA04 Manage Assurance

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2023

Why would it?  There's no need for documentation for a tool to talk about any particular framework, especially ones that are a subset of a wider framework or an adjunct to it, and not used by most people using the tool.

If you decide you want to work within a particular framework, then it's up to you to work out how a tool might fit into it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events